Qualified candidates will exemplify Open Arts Alliance’s commitment to community engagement and arts advocacy. Students will learn about production skills and be responsible for cultivating the next generation of arts leaders as well as programming the season’s events (production and educational outreach.)
To be considered for this opportunity, students should complete the application below. Qualified applicants may be contacted for an interview. Thank you for your interest, and BREAK A LEG!
• Applicant must have been cast in 1 mainstage musical before applying.
• Membership lasts for 1 season (August 2020- July 2021.)
• Members will attend 3-5 meetings annually (Online or in person.)
• Members are expected to sit on production committees.
• Sportsman like attitude is expected. Council members are expected to behave as role models.
• Members must participate in one of the three major productions throughout the year.
Submission Deadline: August 10, 2020 8 pm